Location: Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Delhi NCR, Gangtok, Bengaluru, Kochi,
Football Coaching & Scouting exp is must
RoundGlass Sports provides world-class grassroots programs in Football, run by certified coaches, who focus on instilling the core values of discipline, teamwork, respect and integrity. We believe that sport can be the catalyst for a child’s healthy social and emotional development; our platform is designed to reach out to the youngest members of our community and enable them to develop their creativity, decision-making, coordination, technical
skills and ultimately, their character.
The part time local lead scout will play a key role in their respective locations across India, in ensuring that all potential players will be identified and that all goals for the scouting department, will be fulfilled in each respective region of India.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a football scouting calendar, for youth and senior, in partnership with the local scouts, in its own local region across India.
- Responsible for the local scouts planning of scouting activities, scouting and reporting on relevant football activities, in the local region.
- Responsible for planning, scouting and reporting on public and private school football activities, in the local region.
- Able to visit RoundGlass Sports / Punjab FC a minimum of two times a year, for personal CPD, having an understanding of the company, its staff and values, getting to know our own players in the football academy and to maintain a proper benchmark of the level of relevant football players.
- Have weekly talks with the local scouts in your own local region and being able to attend one monthly online scouting meeting for all part and full time staff.
- The end goal is to identify, map and follow present and future potential football players of relevance for RoundGlass Sports / Punjab FC.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Proven knowledge and experience working in and around youth football in your local area.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to create, maintain and develop a network of football contact persons.
- Proficiency in English