Admissions under Sports Quota are on for Football players. Interested students may please appear for trials on 19/06/2022, 26/06/2022 and 03/07/2022 from 8.30 am at Adamas Knowledge city, Barasat. Selected students shall be given Sports Scholarship by the University.
- Academic: Pass in 10+2 or equivalent of any board (from 2018 to 2022) and
- Sports: Played for any Club in Calcutta Football League (CFL), Premier A, Premier B, 1st Division or equivalent (minimum criteria).
- Documents to be produced in original (self-attested photocopies to be submitted) on the day of trials:
- Matriculation Admit Card and Mark sheet
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Undergraduate Mark sheet (for those seeking admission to postgraduate courses)
- Aadhar Card
- Bona fide certificate from Club presently playing in/last played (to be submitted upon final selection).
For further details, contact:
Sukanta Banerjee (Football Coach) – 8910396491
Aritra Das (Assistant Registrar – Sports) – 8237490466 3
Tapan Ghosh (Sports Coordinator) – 6292190215