India On Track (IOT) is one of India’s leading sports management companies, which focuses on positively impacting the overall sports ecosystem. We are set up to inculcate a culture of sports amongst the youth through partnering with world – class sporting entities to bring best – in – class thinking and philosophy to India.
- Devote full time in off field core activities – Football Content (Training Drills, Session Plans etc.) planning, Content creation and Content Review. Content to be a part of IOT’s digital product.
- Conduct frequent requirement gathering from stakeholders
- Monitor and Conduct Quality Checks on processes and content created
- Communicate and coordinate effectively between various stakeholders
- Apart from the core work, the candidate will have exposure in market research and product testing.
- AFC/AIFF Coaching level ‘C’ or other equivalent football coaching certificate.
- Minimum 2-3 years of coaching experience in youth development with various age groups, candidates with experience of planning their own training sessions and curriculum are preferred.
- Good communication, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Good knowledge of MS Office – Excel, PPT and Word
- Job Type: Full time
- Hours/Week: 40-45 hrs
- Location: Mumbai
- Remuneration: 25,000-35,000 per month, depending on experience, certification and interview
Mail your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org