CricKingdom will be the world’s first and best platform that connects Cricket, Players, Coaches, Students, Academies, and Facilities into an integrated ecosystem that drives seamless engagement, interaction, learning, and transaction. By doing so, CricKingdom will remove the disconnects and inefficiencies that exist today, making every user’s experience productive and delightful.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for end-to-end operations of the academy including revenue, marketing, reporting through Excel sheets, and ground operations (coaching).
- Ensure curriculum is followed; track down reasons if not followed
- Track attendance and follow-up of students on our app
- To ensure there are sufficient students for games (tournaments or matches) as and when organized by the company
- Videos of students to be taken while playing and upload for Video analysis
- Keeping a track of every student’s progress report on our app
- Organizing matches and tours as per CricKingdom standards.
- Understand and following on our HR Policies
- End of every month organize for markings in the nets to be repainted if required
- Identifying relevant risks (internal and external) and immediately raising them with relevant authorities to protect students from harm, injury, etc.
- Ensuring the code of conduct set by CricKingdom is followed Parents, students, and coaches
- Attend and participate in relevant coaching seminars and workshops to stay up-to-date with new coaching techniques and technologies.
All you need is:
- Experience coaching at the highest level of cricket, with a track record of success in growing individuals and teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work successfully with players, parents, and coworkers.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to manage a team of assistant coaches and work collaboratively with other academy staff members.
- A passion for cricket and a commitment to spreading the sport and nurturing players at all levels.
- A valid coaching license from a recognized cricket regulating authority.
To join our coaches team share your resume at email@example.com